Saturday 2 April 2011

Teenage Angst

Oh dear, from snotty teenager to angst-ridden teenager - how do I keep up with the trials and tribulations of my teen-age boy? Hormones, pheromones or just moaning in general...... Am I a good mother? Is it all my fault? Is it something I did wrong, or something I didn't do at all? Why isn't he happy? How can I make him happy? Shall I make him a cake? Why doesn't he want cake? Is it my cake, or just cake in general? Oh no, not just an angst-ridden teen, but now an angst-ridden mother. Well, you know what they say, 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!'

1 comment:

mh said...

Oh my dear, you have to learn to learn  more about to let him go. You not ask him, he will came to ask you. Also it is not your lovely cake he don't like, every body like it. It is in the moment everything, of you and paul he don't what to see and talk. Believe me they came back, as soon as you whant it, and stronger as you whant to like it. I know it and now I feel better, after I let her go and trust her. Remember when you was young, all the time of your young life, it is still the same, only it is his life.   
Matthias Heithausen